Terms and Conditions
Delivery on orders is typically 1 - 2 working days.
Warranty on parts is 90 days, or 1yr. See conditions below.
TERMS AND RETURNS
- A warranty of 90 days is supplied free of charge with all parts. Extended warranties of one year require payment at point of invoice, and can not be extended or paid for at a later date. Extended warranties are non-refundable and can not be transferred to other purchases.
- Each part will be checked for condition and tested where appropriate before leaving our premises. We are however reliant upon considerate handling by our courier company.
- In the event an item is found to be damaged in freight, notify us of the damage within 48 hours.
- Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyers' acceptance of these Terms.
- Title of goods shall remain expressly ours until paid for in full.
- Warranty is effective from the date of invoice.
- We always aim to despatch items quoted as being Next Working Day delivery on the day payment is processed, subject to the order being placed before our deadline. We cannot however be held responsible for goods not delivered on this basis by a 3rd party courier.
- Warranty relates to the supplied part(s) only, it expressly excludes any consequential loss and fitting/labour charges.
- Any part tampered with or dismantled in any way will invalidate the warranty.
- All engines and gearboxes will usually be drained of all fluids for carriage. It is the customers responsibility to refill prior to use as any damage incurred as a result of not doing so will again invalidate this warranty. It is strongly recommended that a new timing belt be fitted to any engines that we supply, and that all units be installed, maintained and adjusted by a qualified technician.
- It is our policy to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before we refund.
- Please note that to avoid the "trial and error" method of repair, ECU's and electrical items will only be exchanged or have a credit note issued against them.
- It is the customers' responsibility to send items back via either recorded or special delivery means in order to obtain a tracking number and signature - proof of postage is not the same as proof of delivery.
- For all items to be returned under any circumstances, it is the customers' responsibility to keep them in a safe environment and return them in the same condition in which they were supplied, at the customer's cost.
- Orders cancelled after despatch and parts wrongly ordered/correctly supplied but no longer wanted may be subject to a handling charge/restocking fee of 20% and any postal charges are a direct cost to the customer and non-refundable.
- Terms & Conditions