Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I pay?
- We accept Paypal and most major Debit or Credit cards.
We take online security Seriously.
We want you to feel safe with your online transaction, so we use Card Save secure payment gateway, a trusted and secure internet payment service provider in the UK. They are approved by VeriSign who use industry leading SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and so you can rest assured that the payment information you provide is protected.
Using Card Save means that we do not store any of your credit and debit card details on our website, so nobody can illegally access our database to get your card details.
- Can I order online?
- Yes. All parts listed in our shops catalogue can be purchased via your online shopping cart,
plus if the part/s you are looking for are not in our shop catalogue, you can submit a parts request enquiry, then complete your order online for any quote you recieve. All in the comfort of your arm chair.
- I want several items from your shop. Can you combine postage?
- Yes. Postage will automatically combine as you add more items to your shopping cart. Unless they are Pack alone items.
- When will I receive my order?
- We aim to send all paid items out via a next working day service, but could take upto 3 days if your order is placed at the weekend or if you are in a remote area. If your item is not on the shelf or there is any delay with your order we would contact you to advise.
- Can I combine my shopping cart orders with my parts requests?
- No. You will need to pay for parts requests or shopping cart orders seperately.
- How do I request further information about a quote or contact you to discuss?
- Make an enquiry from a part request or contact us page alternatively call us. Please be sure to give a reference number if have received one.
- I need a new engine but can not find the code, can you help?
- Yes. Simply supply your vehicle registration or vin number to us when you call; Or sumbit a part enquiry entering your registration number.
Your engine code is also found on your V5 or on the white sticker in your service book or white sticker in the boot of your car.
- How can I find my gearbox transmission code and paint code?
- The easiest place to find these codes are on the white information sticker, found in the front pages of your service booklet;
The same sticker is also stuck in the boot area of your vehicle under the carpet where your spare wheel is located.
Gearbox codes are commonly three digits, with some exceptions where they are just two.
Paint codes are 4 digits.
- How can I find my part number?
- All the parts on your car have a part number stamped or stuck on them somewhere, VW part numbers can easily be identifed from other numbers found on the part as there format is always 9, 10 or 11 digits long and spaced like these three examples: 6N0 919 910 (9 digit format) or 030 133 064 D (10 digit format) or 8E0 614 111 AH (11 digit format)
- Why should I get the part number from my old part?
- Always look at the part number from your old unit not a part number from an aftermarket supplier as these will not be always be original part numbers, and VW Main agent dealers will often supercede the original part number, with new part number they are currently manufacturing.
Online VAG or ETKA sites or forums can also provide incorrect part numbers,
be sure of getting the right part first time, look at your old part, or ensure your mechanic does. Part numbers ensure compatability.
- Are your parts genuine Volkswagen parts?
- Yes. All parts supplied are genuine VW parts unless otherwise stated.
- What range of parts do you supply?
- Absolutely everything, from the smallest nuts and bolts of a VW to a complete body shell. To check if we have what you need for your car/van/4x4 simply fill in a 2 minute form and submit an enquiry, or look through our online catalogue.
- I have been told some parts for my car will require reprograming
- Yes. Many new cars require diagnostic/resetting for servicing, as well as fitting new or used replacement parts. Often things like Ecu`s require this because of the immobiliser or a new airbag will need to be reset, . All this is basically to tell your car it has had a replacement part and that it can now be allowed to work. contact us if you require more detailed info on certain parts.
- What condition will the parts be in?
- Where applicable the used part is tested before preparing the part to be despatched or collected. We will send you photos if requested, and supply a 90 day warranty unless otherwise stated.
- What if you do not have the part I need?
- Stock intake arrives everyday we may have the part you require at a later date. Therefore please resubmit your enquiry at another time.
- Frequently Asked Questions